Saturday, June 19, 2010

Music Monday: Hesta Prynn

I have to admit, finding new artists to listen to and really enjoy is quite a challenge for me. With websites like Last.fm and even a handful of radio stations in my south central area of Michigan that are actually not too shabby, finding new artists should be a breeze, right?

Unfortunately, the last time I really went gaga over an artist was back in February. I was introduced to Hesta Prynn (Julie Potash) of Northern State fame when, by some strange twist of fate, Last.fm actually recommended something worthwhile. And after listening to Seven Sisters, I was absolutely smitten.





And, while you're at it, have a listen to Northern State--slightly more attitude than Hesta Prynn solo. These girls are the epitome of rad!

No comments:

Post a Comment